After reviewing our Available Rentals, if you are interested in one or more of our rentals you can contact our office to check in on the availability of the rental(s). If available, we will proceed to note down your information, so we can contact you for a showing.
This can be done through email or over the phone.
Found a Rental that interests you? Learn how to apply with us.
The application process can take up to 48 hours. We will verify all the information provided on your applications. It helps if you inform your employer, current and previous landlords that they will be contacted by Paramount Properties.
• We will verify each applicant's credit, income, employment, and rental references.
• Your approval will be determined by the application information you provide.
Our property manager will meet you at the property at the scheduled date and time.
• Do not park in tenant parking spaces or driveways.
• You must park on the street.
• Do not obstruct any entrances, vehicles, or roads.
Contact our office ahead of time if you are running late.
Once we have an answer regarding your applications, we will contact you to let you know whether or not you have been approved.
Once we've noted down your information, we do suggest that you submit all your applications in order to have a better opportunity of having them processed.
• We do not process the application(s) or charge the $30 per application fee until you have attended a showing, and contacted us to authorize the process of your information. You can call to cancel them at anytime before being processed.
• Aim to submit all your applications days prior to the Showing date. Contact our office before applying to check on the rental's availability.
• Every adult (person 18 years or older) needs to apply individually regardless of credit, income, employment, and rental references.
• The $30 per application fee applies to the verification of credit, income, employment, and rental references.
• All applications can only be found in our website (no paper applications are given or accepted).
Once you have attended a property showing, you will need to submit applications for every adult (person 18 years or older) living in the property, if you haven't done so already. When every adult has applied, you can then contact our office, by phone or email, to let us know that you want us to process your applications.
• Every adult needs to apply regardless of credit, income, employment, and/or rental references.
• If you do not contact our office, we will not process your applications.
• If every adult has not applied, we will not process your applications. We cannot hold the property for you.
• If we begin processing your applications, we cannot refund the fee amount no matter the outcome.
• If you applied before viewing the property and changed your mind after viewing it, let us know that you want your applications canceled. No application fee is charged if your information is not processed.