Please know that the COVID-19 emergency DOES NOT EXCUSE your duty to pay your rent. Here are your Options for how you can make your rent payment or any other type of payment. Tenants that have loss of income due to COVID-19, who are able to show an inability to pay rent, please see our Qualified Tenants page.
• Make your rent payment online through your online portal. You have the following payment method options: bank account, debit card, and credit card (See Tenants page for login access).
• Drop off your rent payment in the "Paramount Rent" drop box located at the Paramount Properties building (See Contact Us page for address).
• Mail your rent payment through the United States Postal Service (USPS). You are responsible for ensuring that your payment arrives at our office prior to the 1st of the month.
• Seek financial aid from charity organizations, such as Salvation Army or other governmental agencies (See Resources page).
• Small businesses can seek financial aid through small business administration disaster relief & CAL-COASTAL.