The COVID-19 pandemic has thrust our community and our nation into unknown territory. We recognize that you have understandable concerns about the economic impact of this crisis.
As your Property Management Company, our goal is to remove uncertainty by continuing to provide rental housing consistent with your rental agreement. We are currently not aware of any relief to Property Owners being provided by Utility Companies, Banks, or Governmental Agencies. Unfortunately, there has been misinformation circulating online and in the media about what the current COVID-19 crisis means for those who RENT their homes. Our hope is to eliminate any confusion.
1. NO RENTS ARE BEING WAIVED, FORGIVEN, OR FROZEN AND YOUR RENT OBLIGATIONS PER YOUR RENTAL AGREEMENT ARE DUE IN FULL AS SCHEDULED.
2. OWNERS ARE NOT ABLE TO OFFER DISASTER RELIEF, NOR HAS ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY PROVIDED OWNERS WITH ANY CREDIT OR AID TO PASS ALONG TO TENANTS.
3. ONCE THE EMERGENCY IS LIFTED, ALL ACCUMULATED UNPAID RENTS WILL BECOME DUE.
-PAY YOUR RENT ONLINE THROUGH OUR ONLINE PORTAL
-PAY YOUR RENT AND DEPOSIT THROUGH THE RENT SLOT AT PARAMOUNT
-PAY THROUGH U.S. MAIL (MAKE SURE IT ARRIVES PRIOR TO THE 1ST OF THE MONTH)
-USE YOUR CREDIT CARD THROUGH OUR ONLINE PORTAL
-SEEK HELP THROUGH CHARITY ORGANIZATIONS, LIKE SALVATION ARMY, OR OTHER GOVERNMENTAL AGENCIES. (SEE RESOURCES BELOW)
-SMALL BUSINESSES CAN SEEK HELP THROUGH SMALL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DISASTER RELIEF & CAL-COASTAL
Please know that the COVID-19 emergency DOES NOT EXCUSE your duty to pay your rent. Here are our guidelines for how we will work with QUALIFIED tenants that have loss of income due to COVID-19, who are able to show an inability to pay rent, and have tried all previous options and resources.
1. You must contact us seven (7) days prior to your rent being due.
2. You must submit a letter from your employer, on Company Letter head, verifying the dates that you were unemployed or stating if your hours have been cut.
3. You must send proof that you have applied for unemployment relief.
4. You must make a good faith payment.
5. Verification that all tenants on the lease have also complied with the above qualifications if they have lost their income.
6. You must have paid your rent on time and consistently.
7. We are taking each request case by case.
888 Munras Ave, Suite 200
Monterey, CA 93940
(831) 372- 6050
Copyright 2017 | Paramount Properties | All rights reserved | CA BRE 01220386